Election Day (Nov. 6) is the last chance to pick up Mountain High’s Freedom Pass for just $299 for young adults (ages 13 – 21) and $349 for adults. Enjoy unrestricted skiing and riding any day and night at Southern California’s closest ski resort, Mountain High Resort in Wrightwood, California.
The pass also includes free skiing/snowboarding at Steven’s Pass in Washington ($799 value) and Sierra-at-Tahoe and China Peak in California. That’s four resorts for the price of one with a 57% discount when purchased before the 6th. The pass pays for itself in as few as five visits.
Other benefits of the Freedom Pass:
- $10 off adult ski or snowboard lessons.
- 10% off non-sale retail items at any Mountain High ride shop.
- Track your days ridden, runs per day and vertical feed.
- Guaranteed attendance during a sell out.
- 10% off all hard goods at Mountain Outhouse in Wrightwood.
- 15% discount on winter hardgoods at Rack N Road.
- Free tickets to the North Pole Tubing Park.
- $20 Off weekday NAVITAT Zip Line Tours.
- Click here to see more .
Mountain High not only offers one of the best deals around, but they have also announced more than $1 million in improvements, such as increased snowmaking, an enhanced family learning center, the Woodworth Gulch Natural Terrain Park, a high-performance demo center, an expanded Foggy Goggle bar, updated apps for iPhone and Android and a new snowcat for grooming the terrain parks.
Pick up your Freedom Pass by calling 888-754-7878 or click here, where new customers can compare costs and previous pass holders can avoid the processing fees by “re-activating” their previous year's season pass.