Winter is just around the corner and Mt. Rose’s 2012/2013 season passes are on sale now. Get your pass now before prices go up on Nov. 1st.
The unlimited pass is good any day of the season with no black out dates. The prices are as follows:
SALE PASS (REGULAR PASS RATE)
- Adult (23-64) $377 ($427)
- Senior (65+) $277 ($327)
- College $277 ($327)
- U-22 (13-22) $247 ($297)
- Child (6-12) $147 ($197)
Unlimited pass holders have the option of signing a ski equipment lease for adults ($189) and kids ($129) to save money on gear. The lease is especially great for growing kids, because you can swap out sizes as they grow and have the option of storing the skis at the mountain.
The unlimited pass also comes with several other benefits including:
- 25% off all mountain dining in the Main Lodge and Winters Creek Lodge (including food and non-alcoholic drinks).
- 25% off in 431 Sports in the Main Lodge.
- $1 off house wine and draft beer in Timbers and Sky Bars.
- $40 Rosebuds Kids Camps.
- 50% off equipment repair.
- Themed passholder parties such as the Bunker Party, Germanfest, Slide Back, Sunset Wine & Ski and more.
Another pass option is the Raw Pass, valid everyday excluding weekends from Dec. 22 – Mar. 10 and holidays Dec. 24 – 31, Jan. 21 and Feb. 18. The cost is $247 and the price doesn’t go up in November.
For added convenience, Mt Rose offers two different payment options: 1.) Pay in full in the main lodge or online (with a $5.95 shipping fee) or 2.) Split the cost in two payments (with a $9.95 finance fee). The two pay option allows you to pay for the second half 45 days later.
Click here for more information on the perks or to purchase your season pass.