Diamond Peak has new low rates on season passes but the prices are only guaranteed until Oct. 31, 2012. The Incline, NV resort offers some of the best value for families around Lake Tahoe.
The rates are as follows:
FULL PASS - SALE PRICE (REGULAR PRICE)
- Adult (18-64) $399 ($449)
- College (with ID) $199 ($229)
- Youth (15-17) $189 ($239)
- Child (7-14) $139 ($169)
- Senior (65-69) $139 ($169)
- Super Sr (70-79) $59 ($69)
- Adult (18-64) $249 ($309)
- College (with ID) $169 ($199)
- Youth (15-17) $159 ($199)
- Child (7-14) $125 ($156)
- Senior (65-69) $125 ($156)
- Super Sr (70-79) $49 ($59)
Children 6 and under and Seniors 80 and over ski FREE. The midweek pass is valid Monday through Friday with holiday black out dates (December 26, 2012-January 5, 2013 and February 16, 2013- February 23, 2013).
Not only does the Diamond Peak season pass offer convenient access to lifts, parking and early-ups on powder days, but it also comes with a wide variety of discounts from local merchants. Some of these perks include:
- 2 Free BBQs during the season.
- Twilight Rates at 2pm for Championship and Mountain Golf Courses.
- 10% off any massage at Stillwater Spa.
- Free small Sake with a purchase of 2 All-You-Can-Eat meals at Yoshimi Sushi.
- Free appetizer with a purchase of 4 or more entrees and 1 free draft beer per person at Crosby’s.
- 20% off labor on ski, board and bike work and rentals at Village Ski Loft.
- 10% off all spa services at Aloha Skin Spa Tahoe.
- 15% off Lake View room rates or Family Suites and 10% off standard non-view room rates at Ferrari’s Crown Resort.
- Save $50 on swimming with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery at Six Flags.
- 15% off ski/snowboard rack attachments, cargo boxes, tire chains and home storage/floor mats from Rack N Road.
For more information or to purchase your pass, click here.