Skiing and snowboarding should be as much fun off the snow as it is on. That's the Boston Ski & Sports Club's mantra and the reason they plan epic ski vacation events and weekend bus trips every season. For years they have been leading bus loads of eager skiers and riders from the metro area to top-notch mountain destinations across the globe with two goals: Enjoy some of the world's best snow, and party. The group has just released a list of national and international trips for the upcoming season and is inviting OnTheSnow readers to join them for some world-class skiing and riding, with the chance to earn instant rewards.
OnTheSnow Readers can use coupon code SKI2012 for $100 off any ski vacation (valid until October 15, 2012 for new registrations only). This year's ski vacations include:
- Madonna di Campiglio, Italy (January 26 – February 3, 2013): Ski the Number 1 resort in Italy. This is the largest ski resort in the Dolomites, with an altitude and glaciers that provide safe snow conditions. Enjoy fabulous skiing, food, ambiance and nightlife!
- Whistler/Blackcomb, BC (Canada) (February 2-9, 2013): Enjoy the Number 1 Rated North American resort, stay steps from the lifts in a village with two major mountains, miles of terrain for all levels, trees, chutes, bowls, bumps and long groomed cruisers.
- St. Anton, Austria (February 15 – 23, 2013): Ski the most beautiful and diverse ski runs in the Alps with one of the BSSC travel director’s favorite trips! The varied terrain allows for skiing of all levels. Aside from skiing, enjoy nightlife and aprés ski, toboggan runs and quaint villages.
- Aspen/Snowmass, CO (March 2 – 9, 2013): Visit arguably the best-know ski resort in the world in style. Lift tickets for four of the best mountains in Colorado are interchangeable and easily connected by shuttle. The town of Aspen is a short trip away and is ideal for nightlife and après skiing.
- Big Sky/Moonlight Basin, MT (March 13 – 20, 2013): Ski a combined 5500 acres and 4350 vertical feet of pure bliss at the “Biggest Skiing in America.” Lift lines are virtually non-existent and slopes are uncrowded, giving you free reign to experience some of the toughest extreme skiing in the US to gentle cruisers, trees, bumps and open bowls. Yellowstone National Park is nearby and a tour is available.
More weekend ski trips for the season will be announced during BSSC's Annual Ski Season Kickoff Party.
WHEN: Wednesday, November 7th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m
WHERE: Club Royale, Boston, MA
COST: $15 in advance, $20 at the door. Members save $5 on advance tickets.
More information available at www.bssc.com.