Northstar California is gearing up for the 2012/2013 winter season with an opening date set for Nov. 16, 2012.
Now is the perfect time to book your ski and snowboard vacation with one of their many lodging specials.
3-2-1 Countdown to December
The “3-2-1 Countdown to December” lodging, lift ticket and gift card special is a great way to stay, ski and save. Guests receive three nights lodging and two days of skiing and riding per person, as well as a Resort Gift Card with each package booked. The Resort Gift Card can be used toward purchases throughout the resort, such as to buy lift tickets, rentals, childcare, tubing, food, retail, etc.
The minimum stay is three days and minimum occupancy is two. The offer is valid anytime between Dec. 1 – 24, 2012. The cost is $89 per person per night between Dec. 1st and 14th or $112 between the 15th and 24th.
20% - 25% Off Winter Stays
If you stay four or more nights during the winter in a Northstar Room, Loft, Studio or Condominium, you will receive 25 percent off. For five or more nights in a Northstar Mountain Home, you will get 20 percent off.
Lodging Season Pass
If you purchase a Lodging Season Pass you will receive 40 percent off any seven nights during the winter season, excluding black out days. The cost of the pass is $149.
Stay & Ski FREE
Guests ski free if they stay in a Northstar Room, Loft, Studio or Condominium this winter. This offer is valid Sunday through Thursday, Nov. 16, 2012 to April 21, 2013. Black out dates are not included in this offer.
They also offer several resort extras such as:
- Complimentary overnight Ski & Board Storage in the Village
- Rental Shop express line (with advanced reservation)
- Free ice skating and complimentary skate rentals (two per reservation)
- Access to outdoor spas, swimming pools, fitness center and teen center ($2 per person, per day)
- Complimentary on-site shuttle transportation
- 24-hour front desk reception mid-December to April
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Free unlimited local, domestic and international calling
For more information or to make reservations click here or call 530.562.2205 or 1.800.GO.NORTH.