Sierra-at-Tahoe is gearing up for the 2012/2013 ski season by offering tons of new deals to passholders this year. The biggest news for Sierra seasons pass holders this season is they now have the privilege of skiing for free at multiple mountains around the country.
Unlimited Season Passholders get unrestricted skiing at Sierra, as well as ten free days anytime during the season at Mountain High in Southern California and Stevens Pass Mountain Resort in Washington.
All Sierra season passholders can ski for free at Monarch Mountain in South Central Colorado for three days during the season.
Passholders get free tickets to Grand Targhee Resort in the Teton Mountains of Wyoming by purchasing lodging at non-discounted rates during the 2012/2013 season and showing their Sierra pass.
China Peak Mountain Resort offers Sierra passholders discounted lift tickets Sunday-Friday, non-holidays.
My Rewards Program:
Sierra-at-Tahoe now has a program called My Sierra Rewards that comes free with the pass. Guests also have the opportunity to upgrade to My Sierra Rewards PLUS membership. By preloading money onto the pass, guests can get 10 percent more cash loaded to the card and 10 percent rewards points after a purchase at Sierra Mt. Sports and the Sierra Rental Shops.
Passholders can pay afternoon rates for all-day tickets on blackout days by showing their pass at the ticket window or adding autocharge to their pass and head straight to the lift. Passholders can purchase discounted tickets for friends and family on non-holiday blackout days. The tickets can be purchased for $10 cheaper on an adult (ages 23-69) all-day lift ticket or $5 off a young adult (ages 13-22) all day ticket.
Other Passholder benefits:
- 10% off lodging at Mont Bleu Resort Casino & Spa at Stateline, Nevada
- 10% off lodging at Lake Tahoe Accomodations (non-holidays)
- 50% off lodging at Tahoe Valley Lodge in South Lake Tahoe, California (Sunday-Friday, non-holidays)
- 15% off spa services from Elements Day Spa in South Lake Tahoe
- $10 off any snowmobile tour and $5 off any adult cruise ticket at Lake Tahoe Cruises and Zephyr Cove Resort
- 10% off full price and red tagged merchandise at Mel Cotton’s Sporting Goods in San Jose
Current Prices for 2012/2013 Season Passes:
Unlimited Pass - Including All Holidays + Saturdays
Valid any day, no restrictions.
- $359 Adult (23 - 69)
- $259 Young Adult (13 - 22)
- $259 College (proof of 6 credits)
- $259 Child (5 - 12) $99
- FREE Child (4 and under)
- $99 Super Senior (70+)
Sierra Resort Value Pass - Still Tahoe's Best Value
Valid Sunday - Friday, excluding blackout dates.
- $219 Adult
Don’t miss out on getting the best deal on your pass. The deadline for these prices is Sept. 30, 2012. For more information click here or call 530.659.7453.