Alpe d'Huez is renewing its VisAlp offer for the summer season. This card gives guests access to all sorts of outdoor and indoor activities with the purchase of a VisAlp card, which starts at €41 per adult.
This multi-activity card is valid for a minimum of three days and is good for many different types of activities and facilities, including:
- Mountain bike and hiking paths
- Summer sledging tracks
- Two outdoor pools
- All 26 sporting activities of the Sports complex
- Mini golf
- Skating rink
- Thursday-evening concerts at the Notre Dame des Neiges church
- The Huez and Oisans museum
- Discounts for the golf course, horseback riding, rafting at la Grave, and paragliding at Vénéon
The VisAlp card is available for three days for €41; four days for €53; or five days for €61. Prices continue to increase by approximately €10 for each day added.
Families can also take advantage of a special discount when they purchase four VisAlp cards at the same time for two parents and two children under 20. They can get four passes for €57.50 instead of €72 on passes good for at least six consecutive days.
The pass is available for three to eight consecutive days or for two to six non-consecutive days.