Hop aboard The Valus Bus Trip by SnowBomb for a luxury ride from the Bay Area to Lake Tahoe to ski or snowboard. The trips start as low as $79, and include your ride, as well as a lift ticket and beer, soda or wine on the ride home.
This deal can’t be beat. For the cost of a lift ticket, you’ll get more than $200 in additional deals for free. The first-class bus ride will take you to some of your favorite Lake Tahoe resorts allowing you to avoid the hassle and expense of driving yourself.
Guests can book private bus trips, so your entire company or group can get to the slopes.
The day schedule will look like this:
4:00-5:00 a.m - Departure
8:30-9:00 a.m - Arrive at resort
9:00 am-4:00 p.m - Ski & Ride!!
4:30 p.m - Departure
7:30-9:30 p.m - Return home
(Times are subject to change based on weather, road conditions and traffic)
Take a ride on any of these trips to Kirkwood or Alpine:
- Saturday - Jan. 21 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - Jan. 22 to Kirkwood $79
- Saturday - Jan. 28 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - Jan. 29 to Kirkwood $79
- Saturday - Feb. 4 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - Feb. 5 to Kirkwood $79
- Saturday - Feb. 11 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - Feb. 12 to Kirkwood $79
- Saturday - Feb. 18 to Kirkwood $99
- Sunday - Feb. 19 to Kirkwood $99
- Saturday - Feb. 25 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - Feb. 26 to Kirkwood $79
- Saturday - March 3 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - March 4 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Saturday - March 10 to Alpine Meadows $89
- Sunday - March 11 to Alpine Meadows $89
Click here for more information on booking your trip. Don’t wait, because there are only 55 seats, and they will sell out!