Come celebrate the holiday season in The Village at Northstar California during Noel Nights. They will be held on the first three Thursdays of December from 5 – 8 p.m.
The Village will feature a 35-foot tree, which was decorated by local school children. The ice skating rink will be open with free skate rentals until 9 p.m. with a canned food donation. Enjoy warming up at the fire pits, eating s’mores, listening to carolers and much more. There will be complimentary one horse Sleigh Rides in The Village from 5 – 8 p.m. and complimentary face painting inside Starbucks from 5 – 7 p.m.
Santa will be in the village from 6 – 8 p.m., so children will have a chance to tell him what’s on their Christmas lists and have a picture taken. Epic Mix Photographers will be taking the photos, so bring your season pass and the photos will be automatically uploaded to your Epic Mix Account.
Schedule of Events:
* Tree Lighting Ceremony - 7:15 p.m.
* Performances by InnerRythms - 6:30 – 7:15 p.m.
* North Tahoe High School Jazz Band Performance - 5:15 – 6:15 p.m.
* Ice Skating Performances - 6:45 – 7:15 p.m.
* Holiday Wine Walk - 5 – 8 p.m.
* Wine Basket Raffle - Bring in canned food donations to the Season Pass and Tickets Office on Dec. 15 to be entered in the raffle. Each item equals one raffle ticket.
* A Capella performance by X. ado, an a capella group from Dartmouth College - 6 – 7 p.m.
In celebration of Noel Nights, Mikuni Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar will offer hot sake and a slice of Xango Cheesecake for $10. Starbucks will give 15 percent off Holiday Trio Drinks: Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha and the Gingerbread Latte; and Cabana Bars will also offer 15 percent off of a Dirty Snowman.