Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Mt. Cheeseman Ski Resort

Planning a ski trip to Mt. Cheeseman Ski Resort? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Mt. Cheeseman Ski Resort stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Mt. Cheeseman Ski Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.

Overall Rating: 3.9

• 50%
  • Advanced
  • 25%

Helpful Highlights:

I have called myself a skier pretty much since I was able to walk, and I have found Mt Cheeseman a great ski hill to ski at throughout all my years on skis....

Tell us about your experience at Mt. Cheeseman Ski Resort

* Required

• Overall  *
  • Family
  • Nightlife

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

Mt. Cheeseman Ski Resort News & Events

New Zealand Prepares to Open With More Than a Meter of Snow

NZ has up to a meter of pre-season powder already; resort openings start Saturday.More