Related Regions: New York, Season Pass Deals, North America, United States

Whiteface Mountain Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Whiteface Mountain Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Whiteface Mountain Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Whiteface Mountain Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Dar

Hope you like moguls!! So much snow. It's powder but moguls on every slope.

Powder 4"
Anonymous

not yet. prob march

anonymous user

Slides???

Whiteface Mountain Resort +

We had a awesome experience we skied for two day. The staff & food was good I would always come back. the drive was easy and direct to town. Skiing was great the best snow The lift excellent. I recommend if I had to rate it I would give them a 9 out of 10.

Packed powder
Outback Jack

Big snow acomin!!!!

Powder 12"
Whiteface Mountain Resort +

me and Ron hit it for the first time sat .Wow being avid Vermont skiers we thought we were pretty bad ass .we were humbled nasty verticals ice patches and killer ledges this place is for real we now have a new home Killer hill

Whiteface Mountain Resort +

Friday. Powder/ packed powder but great conditions overall until about 3pm when a thin crust of ice develops in less traveled paths. overall very nice faciluty and helpful staff. One question though.... the trail to the left of the bear lift facing down the valley....have seen it designated as green Fox on some maps and blue Lower Valley on others... which is it?

Packed powder 1"
skier

Best day I've had a the face yet this year. Didn't groom everything after the storm. Great snow on sides of trails. Icy in the middle, but it always is that way, iceface was decent today

Packed powder