Related Regions: New York, Season Pass Deals, North America, United States

Whiteface Mountain Resort Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Whiteface Mountain Resort.

Whiteface Mountain Resort +

A stunning 2 days so far at Whiteface. Here with 42 school kids from the UK. 21 beginners enjoying perfect tuition & perfect conditions on Saturday. For more advanced Saturday conditions were awesome. Lots of powder & all packed down. Sunday morning hard. Coldest conditions & biting wind. Hardest I've known! But afternoon was complete transformation in glorious weather & perfect under foot. Awesome!

Powder 3"
Whiteface Mountain Resort +

Moguls and mounds yesterday wind blown ice today. Challenging skiing.

Machine Groomed
Whiteface Mountain Resort +

Freeeezing... After the wind hold was lifted on gondola lines improving. Good snow but some icy spots. Top of mountain -10.

Hard Packed
Dar

Hope you like moguls!! So much snow. It's powder but moguls on every slope.

Powder 4"
Anonymous

not yet. prob march

anonymous user

Slides???

Whiteface Mountain Resort +

We had a awesome experience we skied for two day. The staff & food was good I would always come back. the drive was easy and direct to town. Skiing was great the best snow The lift excellent. I recommend if I had to rate it I would give them a 9 out of 10.

Packed powder
Outback Jack

Big snow acomin!!!!

Powder 12"
Whiteface Mountain Resort +

me and Ron hit it for the first time sat .Wow being avid Vermont skiers we thought we were pretty bad ass .we were humbled nasty verticals ice patches and killer ledges this place is for real we now have a new home Killer hill

Whiteface Mountain Resort +

Friday. Powder/ packed powder but great conditions overall until about 3pm when a thin crust of ice develops in less traveled paths. overall very nice faciluty and helpful staff. One question though.... the trail to the left of the bear lift facing down the valley....have seen it designated as green Fox on some maps and blue Lower Valley on others... which is it?

Packed powder 1"