by: ty - 13th February 2009

scenic,lodge,bunny hill, beginner area, racing, snow tubing
lift, snow making, definetly lift!!!!!!!

First off, i would like to say that I went in mid February so it was pretty warm and I was expecting worse, but I was actually impressed. There was rideable terrain but it was ice. It didn't seem like there was real snow; only on the bunny hill and lower mtn there was squishy or fluffy stuff. The lifts were old but not as slow as you'd think. While going up the tiger lift you could watch the snow tubers. When I went my mom and sister's snowtued and they said it was great. It even looked better than Orange County Park(and cheaper), my mom said the tubing was amazing but an hour is not long enough. Now mt. Pter is 10 minutes down the road. I would reccoment TR(tux Ridge) in the middle of winter beceause the trails are more curvey and woodsey like a bigger resort and peter is just a giant hill with no really defined trails but wayyyyyyy better conditions. Next year i am definetly going back. Not for super advanced or 1st timers. only 1 circle trail and the diamonds are the same as the bunny hill.(well almost).Prob. best for familys. The lodge is nice and they have the cheapest food in any ski place ive ever been to. They also have a lot of stuff in the lodge, they have concerts all the time(every other day) and it would be a great place for a party. Sorry this was long but you probably want all the info before you go. Have fun. Rating- 7.5/10