Related Regions: New York, North America, United States

Royal Mountain Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Royal Mountain Ski Area.

1 | 2 | 3
Ron Jon P

Best Ski area Glad skiing and double black through beginner terrain. Great service and experience in the crew that works here at Royal Mt. Fast Chairlifts and snow making coverage on almost if not all trails. I highly recommend Royal Mt. to all age groups

273 day(s) ago - Royal Mountain Ski Area.

Powder 15"
Royal Mountain Ski Area +

Beautiful! Fresh snow, quiet and lowkey as usual, we simply love it here!

Packed powder 3"
caroga.franco

amazon coverage for the amount of snow we have received this year. still my favorite family mountain. I learned to ski there just like my parents and so will my kids. great conditions

renatotferreira

Packed powder. Great coverage very little exposed ice. Great day until someone accidentally grabbed my wife's skis instead of their own. Missing Salomon white 154 vs. your Salomon white 143

Royal Mountain Ski Area +

Snowin pretty good up here and look at this new feature

Hard Packed 1"
helderberg complainer

Conditions were very nice today. Very good cover. This small ski area is great for families with school-age kids who want to ski and not spend a fortune.mainly intermediate and beginner terrain. It's a nice friendly place to spend an afternoon.

Packed powder
Davensocal

Got to visit Royal for the first time today. Really enjoyed it, firm machine groomed base with fresh man made on top. Almost 100% coverage, and I think all but 1 trail was open. Super nice staff at every level, and a very fun layout of trails. We are looking forward to our next chance to come here.

Machine Groomed 2"