by: smokey - 15th December 2010

If you can conquer this mountain then you never skied it !
I have none

I will start by saying I have not seen HICKORY HILL in 20 years. Yes, I'm old. GetAmped, I'm a stocker too. Thank you for believing. For all of you that can ski, come and play! For those of you that can't, you'll be suprised at what this mountain will give you. It truely is magical. I'm a firm believer that if Hickory can keep it's roots, than remarkable skiers as well as families and freinds, will always flourish from this mountain. Like I said, I'm from the old days, packed twig base, to the sweet corn and massive bumps in the spring. Though back then we painted, cleared trails,(again thank you) patrolled ect. for the PASS. Hence the family affair. Sorry, I digress. If you live within two hours of this area, you must ski it. After all this time, I know the mountan didn't move. It has always worn the Kilingtons and the gores to their knees by mid day. I've lived in Colorado for 17 years now and with a three year absence in between, I still was able to ski anything I could hike. This is what this mountain can do. Learn there and you will be able to ski it all. Sorry GetAmped but, you did forget the beatnic. Halfway down teton to the left. Sweet rides. Please only ski within your ability. Don't let your freinds get you in over your head. Ride on!!!