Here now. Not bad for time of year. Looks like a lot will open soon. They are test running quad now.
posted 1 years ago by Jrc
Loading up gear and kids for what looks like a great weekend. Light up the village, Trac, quad lift? Can't wait...
posted 1 years ago by Anonymous
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...
...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BINGHAMTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
* LOCATIONS...CENTRAL NEW YORK AND THE NORTHERN TIER OF PENNSYLVANIA
* HAZARDS...HEAVY SNOW ACCUMULATIONS
* ACCUMULATIONS....7 OR MORE INCHES POSSIBLE
* TIMING...THE SNOW WILL BEGIN SATURDAY AROUND DAYBREAK AND CONTINUE THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING
* TEMPERATURES...7 TO 24 ABOVE.
* WINDS...EAST 5 TO 15 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH.
* IMPACTS...SNOW AND LOW VISIBILITY WILL MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND AND SATURDAY NIGHT
posted 1 years ago by anonymous user
Awesome skiing today! It's going to be a great weekend!