Related Regions: New York, North America, United States

Greek Peak Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Greek Peak

What are the ski conditions like right now at Greek Peak? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Greek Peak to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

50.5 | 51.5 | 52.5 | 53.5
jmjblaze

conditions are rapidly improving. light snow most of the day

EMGuizano

I love GP! And I thnk $399 is still a great bargain. Me and my family of 6 will be getting passes.

2002954rr

how are conditions did anyone rip today

Greek Peak +

Great day of skiing. This was taken about 1/2 hour before it started to dump fresh powder! Great job on the new terrain park on old tubing hill.

anonymous user

I have a season pass, I go to Greek every weekend. I love Greek! Everyone is very nice and terrain parks this year are so much better. The new season pass price for next year is a little pricey but I will just have to save extra. Instigram @tette18 for Greek peak pics

anonymous user

It's called a free market bud, if people think it's an unreasonable increase they can choose not to buy the pass and go else where. If Greek can't figure it out it's not our fault.

dsmith

Gp is great I'm def coming back next year hope the rest of u make a good choice

gmartin

You know I have been skiing at GP for 30 years and I have experienced stuff like this. I'm not assuming anything but I think that the person saying "I'm boycotting" "the new owners don't understand" "this place is terrible and it's a waste of money", is ONE person!! They are probably some person that doesn't want to pay a lot so they act like its a huge problem so they'll HAVE to change the price. Don't get me wrong, MAYBE the price is just a little bit unreasonable but nothing to start a boycott over. I have a love of this resort and I will keep coming here with my family for generations and generations. I really do think greek Peak has a strong customer base.

3 years ago - Greek Peak.

Long time skier is right this resort has more trails and a quad lift there is a reason for the price raise and that's why they have the deal in March stop complaining

Anonymous

you all are forgetting that 2 years ago it was 369. the 299 was a special offer because service sucked while they were bankrupt. they put a lot of money into the place. more snowmaking that ever before. new lift. its worth it!

50.5 | 51.5 | 52.5 | 53.5