Related Regions: New York, North America, United States

Greek Peak Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Greek Peak

What are the ski conditions like right now at Greek Peak? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Greek Peak to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

anonymous user

Skiing was very nice today. Glad to hear so many of you won't be getting passes next year so there is more for me and my family! Give the new owners a break. How much more can they do to make a $400 pass worth it for you. There have been so many improvements in such a short time. I say they deserve the extra $$. Great season so far. Thanks!

undecided

Great skiing today! Cant wait for this weekend! Still undecided with new season pass price but likely get it still. I hope GP is making the right move here.

SBKing

Awesome boarding today!! New owners are really stepping it up!

LJames

I will get the seaon pass this year but will decide based on next years level of service. I hope they are making the right move here.

anonymous user

Im not sure about 400$ but if it means Greek Peak will maintain this years quality of service then I will gladly pay this price along with my family!

MKhan

I think $399 is not a right move but I love Greek Peak and will still buy the season pass!

Mirandaw

I would highly recommend this resort. I'm the type of person who's always looking for new resorts to go to! But I know that I'll be coming back to this one (unlike some of the other ski resorts I visited in the areas

jmjblaze

conditions are rapidly improving. light snow most of the day

EMGuizano

I love GP! And I thnk $399 is still a great bargain. Me and my family of 6 will be getting passes.

2002954rr

how are conditions did anyone rip today