Related Regions: New York, North America, United States

Gore Mountain Resort Reviews

by: anonymous_user - 10th February 2007

  • 4
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Expert
  • 4All-Mtn. Terrain
  • 4Family Friendly
  • 3Aprés Ski
  • 2Terrain Park
  • Overall Value

Full review

Could be an A-1 resort - but why, with extreme hardpack and little cover on top of that has snowmaking virtually stopped? Granted they have been blowing snow on Rumor - but they could have added a lot of snow to a lot of trails with what they blew on Rumor - which is used by at most maybe 5% of the skiers at Gore. How about a break for the other 95%!

Was this helpful? 0 0 Report Abuse