Related Regions: New England, New York, North America, United States

Catamount Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Catamount.

steve

saturday was excellent skiing, packed powder from the storm. first time at Cat anf loved it!

Marc's iPhone

Totally awesome conditions today. All the snow from Hercules has made for perfect skiing at Catamount.

????SHREDDER????

Ok conditions, not what I was excepting, but reasonable for mid-state NY in the beginning of the season.

Machine Made 1"
Catamount +

Yesterday's rain melted a significant amount of snow. If a spot wasn't icy it was dirt. Combined with the wind and the flat lighting there was a reason nobody came today.

Hard Packed
steve.o.rossi

I am thinking about going to Catamount on Friday... any one have any reports?

kuziam

After not skiing in over 10 years I'm very happy to have had the pleasure of skiing Catamount today... It was great. I didn't venture off anything but greens, but those were in great condition. I'm sure the other trails which were open were also. Well worth the cost of admission, and I can't wait to go back next week. I'd also like to add that everyone from the staff I spoke with was extremely helpful and friendly. I really had a great time...

Packed powder
Catamount +

there were no lines, 28 trials groomed beautifully, one of the best days of the season.

anonymous user

Wow -- conditions are fantastic today. They have never been better. Is it really the end of March??

anonymous user

Skiing is groomed beautifully. Pretty empty no lines great skiing

Catamount +

3/7 very good conditions with light snow falling. more catamount staff than skiers and boarders.