- Overall Rating 1
- Family Friendly 1
- All-Mtn. Terrain 3
- Terrain Park 3
- Nightlife 2
Cons: Staff, Lift Lines
Recommended For: Singles, Family Friendly, Empty Nesters
Date Visited: Dec 1, 2010
• If you want to go to a ski area where you and your children will be accosted by the Ski Patrol
• If you want to go to a ski area where the management staff doesn’t understand the concept of customer service
• If you want go to a ski area where threats and intimidation are acceptable.
• If you want to go to a ski area where smoking is commonplace in the lift line
• If you want to go a ski area where the owner has no interest in speaking to customers about the terrible experience they had
• If you want to go to ski area where staff members lie through their teeth
• If you want to go to ski area that will take your hard earned money and then kick you to the curb
• If you want to go to a ski area that has a waffle hut where the waffles are to die for, Yum
• If you what to go to a ski area where the paid Ski Patrol and security do not act in a professional manner
• If you want to go to a ski area where the woman’s bathroom smell like a sewer all the time
• If you want to go to a ski area where the rental lines can last up to an hour
• If you want to go to a ski area where you may get only 6 or 7 runs on a weekend
• If you want to go to a ski area with all this and much more, then Bristol Mountain is the place for you.
You guessed it, I had a not so good experience. The main issue is the owner doesn’t seem to care. He doesn’t care that some of his staff members are very abrasive, threatening, and unprofessional. Almost like a group of thugs. If I was the owner, I would want to speak to my paying customer and at least let them express their concerns. If you are from the Rochester area, go to Swain. If you are thinking about Bristol for a trip, go somewhere else.