mr Moot

22" base with 17% of the mountain open. Some good runs to be had. Hopefully more opens soon.

4 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Machine Groomed 1"
iPhone (5)

Don Diego open ????

7 day(s) ago - Sipapu Ski Resort.

Theron's iPhone

Hit the mountain today! Pretty good conditions for only having 5 of the trails open I have to say. I have been there on days with far less cover.

7 day(s) ago - Sipapu Ski Resort.

Packed powder 0"
Ski Apache +

Keep it coming!

7 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Powder 4"
Ski Apache +

looking good

7 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Machine Made 4"
New Kid In Town

opening day change. 9December16

9 day(s) ago - Taos Ski Valley.

Brianna's iPod

Only 2' report on the website darnet

11 day(s) ago - Sandia Peak.

Packed powder 2"
iPhone

Looks like Taos is getting snow... any updates?

13 day(s) ago - Taos Ski Valley.

X mas wisher

Darn, I guess my Christmas wish isn't come true :( Just want to see ONLY snow report AND resort conditions. Also hopefully see snow making operation start early.

65 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here now waiting for the lifts to run. I beat the snow but I'll wait. Want to be first in line so I will camp out at the ticket window. I'll be Indian dancing for snow. I'm here all the way from jolly ol' England mate!

127 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

All I want for this years x-mas is people stop posting selfies and report resort conditions....... Also tell the difference between social media apps...

166 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here at Pache waiting for the lift to start. Anyone know what time it will snow?

201 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

Hopefully Ski Apache adds more or update snowmaking machines and speed up the chairs for next season

241 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Ski Santa Fe +

Another awesome ski season at Santa Fe. Nice staff, nice layout of slopes and a beautiful mountain. Till next ski season, Adios Santa Fe!!

250 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Ski Santa Fe +

Thanks SF for a great season

251 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Skier Comments & Photos from the New Mexico Slopes

What are the ski conditions like right now at ski resorts in New Mexico? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from your favorite New Mexico ski areas to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports from New Mexico are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.