iPhone

I'm here now waiting for the lifts to run. I beat the snow but I'll wait. Want to be first in line so I will camp out at the ticket window. I'll be Indian dancing for snow. I'm here all the way from jolly ol' England mate!

53 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

All I want for this years x-mas is people stop posting selfies and report resort conditions....... Also tell the difference between social media apps...

92 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here at Pache waiting for the lift to start. Anyone know what time it will snow?

127 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

Hopefully Ski Apache adds more or update snowmaking machines and speed up the chairs for next season

167 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Ski Santa Fe +

Another awesome ski season at Santa Fe. Nice staff, nice layout of slopes and a beautiful mountain. Till next ski season, Adios Santa Fe!!

176 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Ski Santa Fe +

Thanks SF for a great season

176 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Taos Ski Valley +

Epic powder on Kachina today 6-8" new

178 day(s) ago - Taos Ski Valley.

Powder 7"
Ski Santa Fe +

Just a little more than dust over crust

184 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Spring Snow
Julie's iPhone

Awesome way to spend an Easter Sunday! Conditions were surprisingly good even through the afternoon. The 2 inches of fresh powder yesterday and no crowds certainly helped. Thx Santa Fe!

184 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Machine Groomed 2"
Jessica

Went on mon tues of this week. Skiable conditions from 10:30 to 2:30. Any earlier and it's very icy. Later slush. They are doing a great job with so little snowfall in the last 6 weeks. Don't think I would pay to go again, but if you have a pass maybe...

186 day(s) ago - Taos Ski Valley.

David

Anyone out there who could give a refreshed report? The resort is reporting packed powder despite a near total lack of snow for 7 weeks. Could someone share a perspective on this?

187 day(s) ago - Taos Ski Valley.

Ski Apache +

188 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Ski Santa Fe +

Absolutely the best spring skiing since we have been coming here for past 7 years. Machine groomed slopes all over and highs in the 40s on top but no ice and not slushy at all. Beautiful sunshine so wear your sunscreen!

189 day(s) ago - Ski Santa Fe.

Machine Groomed 0"
anonymous user

Not worth it at all. Drive the extras miles up to Santa Fe or Taos

189 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Angel Fire Resort +

Had a blast, aside from the high winds that shut down the Chili Express on most days, we enjoyed the back side of the mountain!!!! Our favorite ski resort

191 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Read other skiers' firsthand reports from New Mexico.