Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Ski Apache Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here now waiting for the lifts to run. I beat the snow but I'll wait. Want to be first in line so I will camp out at the ticket window. I'll be Indian dancing for snow. I'm here all the way from jolly ol' England mate!

51 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

All I want for this years x-mas is people stop posting selfies and report resort conditions....... Also tell the difference between social media apps...

90 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here at Pache waiting for the lift to start. Anyone know what time it will snow?

125 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

Hopefully Ski Apache adds more or update snowmaking machines and speed up the chairs for next season

165 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Ski Apache +

187 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

anonymous user

Not worth it at all. Drive the extras miles up to Santa Fe or Taos

188 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

Amazing how they lowered there base by 10 inches in one day. This should give you some indication of there snow reporting

190 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

anonymous user

The conditions this week were not the greatest. If you were lucky, someone chewed up the ice before you got there. Most of the blacks were completely iced over. I'm not real picky about the conditions. So it was ok

191 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Spring Snow
Mike's iPad

Conditions are horrible. We drove up, walked to the ticket window and decide to go back into town. It's a muddy mess and what snow there is is brown. Just a complete lie that there's 50" of snow! Going to play golf at the Inn.

191 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Spring Snow 0"
Ski Apache +

Really Icy condition in the morning. Hardly any snow left. You can see grass sticking out of the ground. Its time they closed this place down.

193 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.