Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Ski Apache Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Ski Apache

What are the ski conditions like right now at Ski Apache? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Ski Apache to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Keep it coming!

3 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Powder 4"

looking good

3 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Machine Made 4"
X mas wisher

Darn, I guess my Christmas wish isn't come true :( Just want to see ONLY snow report AND resort conditions. Also hopefully see snow making operation start early.

61 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here now waiting for the lifts to run. I beat the snow but I'll wait. Want to be first in line so I will camp out at the ticket window. I'll be Indian dancing for snow. I'm here all the way from jolly ol' England mate!

123 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

All I want for this years x-mas is people stop posting selfies and report resort conditions....... Also tell the difference between social media apps...

162 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

I'm here at Pache waiting for the lift to start. Anyone know what time it will snow?

197 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Christmas Wisher

Hopefully Ski Apache adds more or update snowmaking machines and speed up the chairs for next season

237 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

Ski Apache +

259 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

anonymous user

Not worth it at all. Drive the extras miles up to Santa Fe or Taos

260 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

iPhone

Amazing how they lowered there base by 10 inches in one day. This should give you some indication of there snow reporting

262 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.