by: anonymous_user - 22nd January 2008

We loved Ski Apache. The Ski Instructors were informative and helpful. As an adult in ski school I feel I was taught by the best. I have 2 children one in ski school and the other in snowboard. My child in ski school was zipping down the mountain after one class, and my snowboarder was tearing it up. My snowboarder is 7 and my ski bunny is 10. Ski Apache was very family friendly, and alert. From the top of the beginners slope as an employees spotted beginner skiers they would ski down after them to make sure they got down ok. I also noted quick response to fallen boarders and skiers, if you went down it was seconds before an employee was there to assist you. ALL IN ALL WE LOVED SKI APACHE and will return next snow season. ON a different note.... HAT's off to Alto Ski Shop--- they were frienldy and made my snowboarders day when they told him to "tear up the mountain". His all day smile was priceless. When we return to Ski Apache will go back to Alto Ski Shop. The Alto Ski Shop also told us best places to eat in town, and made us feel welcome. The prices weren't bad either.---