by: anonymous_user - 4th January 2007

This resort, both the skiing and Inn of the Mountain Gods leave much to be desired. With a few fixes both could be excellent. The skiing is definitely for families with small and beginner type skiers so for our purposes it is a good experiences. However, their ability to handle any type of crowd is non-existant. There is no reason for waits of over one hour to get a hamburger, over 1 hour to get lift tickets and forget renting anything up there. I needed a binding adjusted on my own skies and they wanted five dollars. I am a season pass holder. Unacceptable. As the for the Inn, I stayed in a suite five months after they opened. There were so many problems (no hot water, no water period, rude golf course monitors, etc.) that I paid only half of what I owed after speaking to the management twice. Again, they have minimal interest in customer service. I tried to book a work seminar for twelve in 05/06 and finally gave up after they kept changing the prices on everything from food to rooms. Their GM had left and the people in charge had no concept of what running a full service facility is like. Rent a condo down the road and enjoy all the benefits of the casino, etc.