Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Red River Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Red River.

Red River +

from the top, still lots of powder on many runs

219 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

guessing we got about 4-5 inches last night. today should be fun!

221 day(s) ago - Red River.

Dereks phone

Gonna be there during spring break. I've been doing my snow dance everyday to help please the pow gods

222 day(s) ago - Red River.

Ryan's iPhone

Very icy in the AM and spring slush in the afternoon. No lines.

224 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

Very nice here now. Spring is on the way though.

231 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

Great time yesterday on the slopes! Big snow fall from last weekend is now packed and no ice to be found. No lift lines either. Another great day in Red River!

239 day(s) ago - Red River.

Machine Groomed 0"
Red River +

I'm a green run skier, and this was my first powder experience. It was definitely an experience. Snow from late last night continued well into this afternoon. I estimated 6 inches by 9 a.m.with another 1 to 2 after. Not being a busy day, there was plenty of new powder for everyone! I knocked my rating down to 4 stars, since I felt the green runs on the top were not well suited for powder days. They were definitely very slow suited runs today for the most part. Some of the blues I tried out and the Easy Way Down were much better. I would suspect the top runs got a few more inches of snow, since it was all pretty deep up top.

Powder 7"
sv5345sv

someone please post some pow pow pics! be there in 3 wks!

Red River +

Nice fresh powder at the top great runs on true grit and ute shut! Pow pow

Corn Snow
Ally

Awesome day, 2-4" depending on where you were on the mountain. Undersurface was crusty in places (but not icy) but overall the mountain was very well groomed. The moguls were in great shape with the new snow. Expecting another great day tomorrow with new snow!

250 day(s) ago - Red River.

Packed powder 3"