Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Red River Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Red River

What are the ski conditions like right now at Red River? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Red River to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Michael's iPhone

I call BS on the snow report. 2 inches the past 2 nights? I've been here since Sunday afternoon and there has been no snow.

307 day(s) ago - Red River.

Janice's iPad

Me and my Grandson are leaving our trip in Florida to head to Red River to ski! We can't wait! Sea ya!

307 day(s) ago - Red River.

Powder
Red River +

Great day today. Blues are solid till around two. Greens slushy earlier. Small lines and friendly people.

313 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

from the top, still lots of powder on many runs

327 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

guessing we got about 4-5 inches last night. today should be fun!

329 day(s) ago - Red River.

Dereks phone

Gonna be there during spring break. I've been doing my snow dance everyday to help please the pow gods

330 day(s) ago - Red River.

Ryan's iPhone

Very icy in the AM and spring slush in the afternoon. No lines.

332 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

Very nice here now. Spring is on the way though.

339 day(s) ago - Red River.

Red River +

Great time yesterday on the slopes! Big snow fall from last weekend is now packed and no ice to be found. No lift lines either. Another great day in Red River!

347 day(s) ago - Red River.

Machine Groomed 0"
Red River +

I'm a green run skier, and this was my first powder experience. It was definitely an experience. Snow from late last night continued well into this afternoon. I estimated 6 inches by 9 a.m.with another 1 to 2 after. Not being a busy day, there was plenty of new powder for everyone! I knocked my rating down to 4 stars, since I felt the green runs on the top were not well suited for powder days. They were definitely very slow suited runs today for the most part. Some of the blues I tried out and the Easy Way Down were much better. I would suspect the top runs got a few more inches of snow, since it was all pretty deep up top.

351 day(s) ago - Red River.

Powder 7"