Red River Review

by: anonymous_user - Dec 30, 2006

Date Visited: Dec 30, 2006

We have been going to Redriver for about 3 years. I have two small children who learned to ski in Redriver. The mountain is small compared to other resorts, but it offers everything a family needs. The main attraction to Redriver is the bang for the buck. You can find 1200 to 1500 sqft condo's for 120.00 per night. Great prices for a family on a budget. The people there are very friendly, and it is not just a act. We have made friends with several of the locals, and look forward to seeing the Video Guy, and the Thrift store lady with the awesome rescue dog. My kids spent hours just visiting and playing with the dog.

The town is small, but has everything you need for a hassle free vacation. I don't know what they feed the cows up there, but the ribeye steak was the best I have had anywhere....... I am from Texas, so I know a good steak...smile. Watch the snow reports, and when they have a 28" to 40" base you will have the time of your life.......... We have a week booked in Mid Jan hope to see you there......