Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Angel Fire Resort Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Angel Fire Resort.

Mark's iPhone

Try Taos. It's not that far away from AF and they show to have a 72" base.

197 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

iPhone

What's the word? We arrive tonight and ski Wednesday-Friday. Because of our reservation, we have to stay in Angel Fire. What's the shortest drive to find good skiing? Thanks!!

198 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

iPhone

Lift to the back side (chili express) is not open. Shuttles are running. Lines are looooong.

198 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Russell P’s iPhone

There are not a whole lot of good eating places in Angel Fire but the Elements restaurant at the country club is probably the best. Taos is just about a 45 minute drive though and there are plenty of good places there.

199 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

iPhone (2)

Just got home. They are making snow everyday. Bottom gets very slushy and sloppy on a sunny day by about 11am, go ski the back after that. We had a great time. Best place to ski at spring break in New Mexico. And their ski school is TOP NOTCH!

200 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Angel Fire Resort +

We love this place !!!⛷⛷

202 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Angel Fire Resort +

Skied Monday. After two runs at the bottom, took the shuttle to the backside. Shuttles run very often so that was nice. Unfortunately, I fell on Hully Gully and my ski rental binding didn't release resulting in my first broken bone! It was very steep and icy. It's great fun but SLOW DOWN! Due

204 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

AndroidUser

Backside is hard packed and icy in spots. front side gets slushy at the bottom. we got a dusting of snow yesterday. Despite conditions, we had a blast. As far as eateries, Sunset Grill by chili express was my favorite.

204 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

iPhone

Somebody send some good news. We ski the 16th-18th. Also, what is THE best place to eat in Angel Fire? Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

205 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Liams iphone 6

It is absolutely trash. No snow, super slushy. Don't even bother. Go to Taos

205 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Wet Snow 0"