Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Angel Fire Resort Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Angel Fire Resort.

We love this place !!!⛷⛷

204 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Angel Fire Resort +

Skied Monday. After two runs at the bottom, took the shuttle to the backside. Shuttles run very often so that was nice. Unfortunately, I fell on Hully Gully and my ski rental binding didn't release resulting in my first broken bone! It was very steep and icy. It's great fun but SLOW DOWN! Due

AndroidUser

Backside is hard packed and icy in spots. front side gets slushy at the bottom. we got a dusting of snow yesterday. Despite conditions, we had a blast. As far as eateries, Sunset Grill by chili express was my favorite.

iPhone

Somebody send some good news. We ski the 16th-18th. Also, what is THE best place to eat in Angel Fire? Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

Liams iphone 6

It is absolutely trash. No snow, super slushy. Don't even bother. Go to Taos

207 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Wet Snow 0"
Angel Fire Resort +

great week ! snow is good on the backside get there early and stay late !

214 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Randy

Had to spend the whole day on the backside of the mountain. Runs down to the bottom where slush and required a lot of effort to make it to the base. I recommend Santa Fe where the snow is fantastic all day and lines are much shorter!

217 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Spring Snow
Jackie's iPad

Skied again on Tuesday. Fresh snow and lots of powder on both the front and back side!

219 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Spring Snow 10"
Angel Fire Resort +

Great day - fresh snow last night!

221 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Jackie's iPad

We skied Sunday and it was great. Not a lot of powder but the runs on the back side were well groomed and the skiing was good. We didn't experience any slush on the back side. Going back up tomorrow!

221 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Machine Groomed