Related Regions: New Mexico, North America, United States

Angel Fire Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Angel Fire Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Angel Fire Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Angel Fire Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

We love this place !!!⛷⛷

274 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Angel Fire Resort +

Skied Monday. After two runs at the bottom, took the shuttle to the backside. Shuttles run very often so that was nice. Unfortunately, I fell on Hully Gully and my ski rental binding didn't release resulting in my first broken bone! It was very steep and icy. It's great fun but SLOW DOWN! Due

275 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

AndroidUser

Backside is hard packed and icy in spots. front side gets slushy at the bottom. we got a dusting of snow yesterday. Despite conditions, we had a blast. As far as eateries, Sunset Grill by chili express was my favorite.

275 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

iPhone

Somebody send some good news. We ski the 16th-18th. Also, what is THE best place to eat in Angel Fire? Thanks. I'll hang up and listen.

276 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Liams iphone 6

It is absolutely trash. No snow, super slushy. Don't even bother. Go to Taos

276 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Wet Snow 0"
Angel Fire Resort +

great week ! snow is good on the backside get there early and stay late !

283 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Randy

Had to spend the whole day on the backside of the mountain. Runs down to the bottom where slush and required a lot of effort to make it to the base. I recommend Santa Fe where the snow is fantastic all day and lines are much shorter!

286 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Spring Snow
Jackie's iPad

Skied again on Tuesday. Fresh snow and lots of powder on both the front and back side!

288 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Spring Snow 10"
Angel Fire Resort +

Great day - fresh snow last night!

290 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Jackie's iPad

We skied Sunday and it was great. Not a lot of powder but the runs on the back side were well groomed and the skiing was good. We didn't experience any slush on the back side. Going back up tomorrow!

291 day(s) ago - Angel Fire Resort.

Machine Groomed