by: thesnowboarder - 7th March 2010

• Nightlife
conditions, high speed quad to summit, trail markings, beginner area, cheapness, instructors, lay out, trails
Rentals and slow lifts

I love this place so much! My boots started not performing right so I had to rent everything. They were uncomfortable at first and didn't have my size, so I went smaller. I got used to them after I took a chunk of leather out. I did some warm ups in the beginner area and then moved on to Lower Catapault which was probably one of the most boring trails there which is saying something because I kinda actually like it. It was $95 for my lift ticket, rental and lesson! I got to my morning lesson around 9:50 and I'm sorta experienced (went around 15-20 times before, taking 10 group lessons) I was the only one around my level with my goals so I got a private lesson for the price of a group! I learned more in an hour there than in five days at Pat's Peak! I found some powder and it's been a week since it snowed! (not that I'm telling anybody where it was though) The trails were so interesting especially The Wildcat trail! I definately need to come back again!