Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Ragged Mountain Resort

Planning a ski trip to Ragged Mountain Resort? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Ragged Mountain Resort stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Ragged Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.
  • 3.2
  • 3.8
  • Nightlife
  • 1.3
  • 2.7

Helpful Highlights:

I was really impressed with Ragged on my first visit there. I have been to many resorts in New England, large and small, and Ragged really delivered. Thei...

• 3.2

4 | 5 | 6
  • anonymous_user ( 5th January 2006)

Absolutely the worst we have been on... snowmaking would be nice.. coverage at the base would be nice.. get your act together or you will not make it.........

• anonymous_user ( 1st December 2005)

I used to go to Ragged Mountain from time to time when I was younger. At the time I was more of a novice skier and because I was, I didn't want or need to g...

4 | 5 | 6
  • *
  • Nightlife

NOTE: We will not publish posts containing:

• Profanity or threats
  • Personal insults
  • Reports of violent criminal activity
  • Commercial e-mail addresses or phone numbers
  • Text entirely in ALL CAPS
  • Hearsay
  • HTML

See our Posting Policy for more information about our posting criteria.

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

* Required

Get More From On The Snow

Get More From On The Snow Get snow reports, forecasts, and conditions for your favorite resorts, mountains and ski areas. Get Started