by: Shane Wicken - 27th October 2008

• Nightlife
Good Groomers, Fast lifts for a small resort
20 something snowboarders

The resort is beautiful, we got there about 30 minutes before the lifts open so we really didn't have alot of waiting around, to get lift tickets and we were able to park nice and close. The mountain was well groomed. Would like to see a few glades. I usually don't have a problem with snowboarders in general thay are usually very aware of their surroundings. Unfortunately we seemed to have problems all day having to guard our 6 year old from getting run over by the snowboarders who were traveling at MACH speed through the slow zones. On two occasions I had to talk with a couple of older teen boarders who had to dump trying to avoid my youngest and needless to say they were not very polite especially infront of a whole group of young kids. To the mountains credit the Ski Patrol did catch a few, but it was a reoccuring theme throughout the day. We decided not go back the next day and went to another resort. I would be willing to try it again now that the once timid six year old is at times hard to keep up with.