Related Regions: New Hampshire, Ski 93, New England, North America, United States

Mount Sunapee Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Mount Sunapee.

14.5 | 15.5 | 16.5 | 17.5
rwchmielinski

powder very welcome. still a lot of crust and ice under the new snow. lots of Sun, windy. but in all a beautiful day..

Variable Conditions 2"
Mount Sunapee +

Great conditions! If you dress warm you'll have a blast...very little ice, fresh powder, and fairly short lift lines.

Powder 1"
Scott

First time visited on Wednesday and what a surprise. Two for one tickets and we'll groomed wide open trails and two high speed lifts to the top. Nice!

Machine Groomed
Dr. Jay's iPad

One of the best ski days of the year if you could handle the cold weather. The entire mountain had great coverage and nice snow. I wish they would bring the shelves back upstairs and I am not the only skier who shares the same sentiment. Keep up the great work and bring the shelves back.

Dr. Jay's iPad

Today's skiing was awesome. It's mostly machine-made snow but the conditions were great. It was very cold and it will seem warm compared to our upcoming weather. The smaller crowds made for a much longer day of good conditions.

iPhone

Friday, January 2, 2015. Trails that we're open we're in very good shape. Glad I started at 8am. By noon the crowds were the worse I have ever seen at sunapee and I called it a day.

jlucas72785

amazing what a few inches of snow can do. finally getting coverage on most trails. best groomers in the state.

Machine Groomed
Mount Sunapee +

Ice! Powder! Those two words basically describe the conditions! One moment, your cruising down the hill in perfect and simple movement. The next, it's almost like a slip n slide of danger! Overall, it wasn't horrible, but was definitely a disappointment to me!

Variable Conditions
mark

friday, lift lines were longest I have seen in years. 1 run per half hour. new sunbowl express lift was closed most the day due to mechanical failure. the two times I have come, the lift was not operating correctly. conditions were very icy.

Machine Made 1"