Biased Mtn, going down hill.

by: twsnow - Oct 14, 2009

Pros: Weekdays after storms, spring days.

Cons: Biased Ski Patrol, Workers, Ambassadors.

Recommended For: Empty Nesters

Date Visited: Jan 1, 2009

First off let me say yes, there are a lot of snowboarders at Loon Mtn, I myself am a snowboarder. I attend Loon regularly. However the Ski Patrol, lift employers, and Ambassadors are 100% biased ignorant people. I've been questioned for smoking in a gondola, drinking, vandalizing gondolas all in one ride because I am a college student who snowboards. When for one I do not smoke, I do not drink and ride, and for god sakes I most definitely do not carry a permanent marker in my pocket. I have been harassed on and off trails for being a snowboarder and quite frankly it is ridiculous, I'd really like to knock one of these guys socks off. I'd also like to say I heard they cut the park budget last year and the park most definitely took a hit. I've never seen Loon have worse jumps and less variety of rails. You would think that with all the rails they advertise they would have more stuff in the park but they do not. I also make the annual drive up to Loon in May for Hike N Huck and they took it away this year to punish snowboarders I was told? Is this Mtn crazy because the snowboarders are the ones bringing this Mtn buisness. This Mtn has some smartening up to do and also the park staff does nothing, come spring time there are 3 features in the park, 2 sideways and 1 probably tipping out of the ground. STEP IT UP BOYS.