by: Rico54 - 24th January 2009

Excellent ski school, Master the mountain, family friendly.
Not as testing for experienced skiers.

My family and I came to King Pine from the UK in early January. I already ski so the emphasis was on my wife and 2 sons (10 and 8) to learn to ski in a relatively short time so we could all ski together for the rest of our holiday. The King Pine "master the mountain" package seemed to be the best way to achieve this as it was very reasonable and ticked all the boxes with ski hire, lift passes and instruction all in the one package. We used our package (which is flexible) over a Sat, Sun and Monday to get the most from the rest of the holiday. I really can't speak highly enough of the staff and instructors - they pitch everything at the right level and the progress of my wife and kids was great to see, by day 3 all were competent and it was a perfect start to a fantastic holiday. We visited King Pine over the next week or so and we all enjoyed it. If you want an affordable family friendly resort then King Pine is a great place to introduce new skiers. I wanted to introduce my family to skiing in the best way possible as a bad experience could put them off for life! King Pine was perfect for us, it must have been because they all have the bug and can't wait to return!