User-Generated Reviews for Dartmouth Skiway

Browse our collection of user-generated reviews of Dartmouth Skiway to better plan your ski trip. Dartmouth Skiway reviews are sorted by Overall Rating, Downhill Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly.

Overall Rating: 3.3

• Advanced

Helpful Highlights:

Nice family place

by Doodybutch - 22nd February 2009

Pros: Nice lodge. Good food. Lots of kids.

Cons: No nightlife. Lots of kids.

I have gone to the Skiway for many years. I ski and snowboard. There are 2 mountains - Holts (More difficult) and Winslow (Less difficult) and three lifts... Full review

Tell us about your experience at Dartmouth Skiway

Share your opinion of this resort to help other users. Explain what you do or don't like and why

* Required

• Overall  *
  • Family
  • All Mtn. Terrain
  • Nightlife

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

Dartmouth Skiway News & Events

Ski New Hampshire Announces Projected Opening Dates & More

A new website, enhanced social media presence and photo contest get New Hampshire skiers and riders pumped for the season.More