by: Snowbird04 - 25th March 2009

Scenery
crowds, customer service, unfriendly, boring trails

Spend you money and time elsewhere. Paid over $70 per ticket to stand in singles lines for 25-30 minutes a pop. For whatever reason, they have half of the mountain closed every time I go there, and for no specific reason. I have been to this mountain numerous times (about 2-3 weekends per year for the past 4 years), only to be disappointed again and again. I go because my girlfriend's is at a beginner level, because of an old ACL injury, which is all this mountain is decent for. They do get decent snow because of the location, but no better than many of the other surrounding mountains. But the poor, poor customer service I witnessed the last time I was there shocked me, and I will never return again! Spend your hard earned money elsewhere. There are so many better mountains in the area, such as Attitash and Wild Cat. They are also a lot friendlier. Bretton Woods is the place to go if you want to wait in the longest lift lines ever, ski/ride very boring runs, and if you want to be treated like a second class citizen. Did I mention, I'll never go to Bretton Woods again?