by: anonymous_user - 16th October 2007

Im constantly traveling.. and hitting every available board park on the way. I went here last year... the mountain is sick. We pulled in and saw no lines at all. Hit the mountain, had a mad good time cruising down to the park where the real fun started. It was nice not having 20 kids sitting in the middle of a roll-in for the jumps/rails/boxes/etc...The pipe was perfect, but they could have stepped it up in the size department for some of the jumps. It was a good change to pull off more technical stuff than you usually do though. To top it all off... All we got were compliments and thumb's up from dudes up in the chair lift passing over the park. No smartass kids yelling down and laughing if you bail, as if they've never caught an edge on a backside 5. I didnt really focus on the family aspect during this review, but I gave it a 5 because it would be hard not to have a good time for anyone. Real good environment. If I didnt think the mountain kicked ass then I wouldnt have taken the time to write up this review. Go check it out.