by: anonymous_user - 5th March 2008

I don't understand the user's awful review from 3/3 at all...We have been Attitash passholders (ASC before this year) for the past 5 years now. I've been skiing there for fifteen years overall. I cannot get over how friendly and welcoming the staff is here! From the parking lot folks, to the ski and bag check to the (majority of) lift operators and ski patrol. I give them an A+ for customer service! Sure, the lift ticket pricing is pretty high, but it's like that at almost EVERY mountain these days...that is one of the major reasons we opt to buy the pass. Apres ski is pretty good too, although we did encounter a cranky waitress this past Saturday...I guess you can't be spot on 100% of the time. We especially like Attitash because we can go there with skiers of various levels and still stick together for most of the day (mixing it up with a detour here and there and then meeting up again at a trail merge so everyone is still skiing within their ability). One thing on my wish list though...put in a high-speed quad up to the summit on Attitash (pretty please!!!) :)