Anonymous

opening day has been set for the 23rd with 3 trails, 2 lifts, a magic carpet, and park features!

3 years ago - Jay Peak.

J. Pugs

I'm making a trip up this weekend I really hope I get 8 inches..

Unknown

Looks like a chick line to me

3 years ago - Mad River Glen.

Anonymous

this site is only half correct, there are 8 trails open but yes bandit udgnp.

Anonymous

let me guess...you're a skier and your best move is a pole plant and turn??!!!! Okemo has plenty of good terrain and awesome parks...maybe its time for u to take a lesson and learn some new moves!

my iphone

well u just dont where to go okemo is great know the montian before u speck

Mad River Glen +

3 years ago - Mad River Glen.

Anonymous

had plans to shoot up there this weekend then the back went out on me. idgnp-bandit

Oh come on...

Anonymous

okemo bores the heck out of me they really need to get some better terrain. trees, bumps, steeps they do not offer much of any of these.

iPhone

I miss the Bunyan room!!!!

3 years ago - Loon Mountain.

madmontie1

open this Friday

3 years ago - Mount Snow.

Anonymous

must be a nuclear power plant close to that part of Jersey.

3 years ago - Hunter Mountain.

Anonymous

cant wait to get up there an slash pow on thanksgiving

3 years ago - Jay Peak.

Anonymous

Ya can not wait Jiminy this will be my 24th season with ya. I learned to snowboard here when there was three buildings thanks for the hard work laying down the white goodness see u sat

3 years ago - Jiminy Peak.

Skier Comments & Photos from the New England Slopes

What are the ski conditions like right now at ski resorts in New England? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from your favorite New England ski areas to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports from New England are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.