Read other skiers' first hand reports from New England.

Displaying 11731 - 11745 of 20590 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

CT Ski Council 3 day pass $103. Time to shred!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

the person who said that boarder should stay in parks is 100% wrong we lay for lift tickets too and we can go where we want, dumb skier

Radical

awesome conditions!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

bluebird skies and empty. very firm new snow yesterday helps a bit. fast!!! see ya harv.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Skied yesterday, expecting ice, but by a miracle of grooming technology it was very skiable - and fast! It made me smile!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Skiing is groomed beautifully. Pretty empty no lines great skiing
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Superstar is an over hyped run. Headwall is always wind blown ice sheet. Middle is flat. Lower headwall is scraped off icey moguls with too many inexperienced riders flailing.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

plenty of snow still at the Beast thank u Killington for bringing out the hoses again

how is the snow today?
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Please, stop saying "pow pow", makes you sound like a country bumpkin !!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Mansfield needs new base lodge, old school "sucks"
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Stowe is a great mountain. Definitely a few others who can compare thou. they should lower the price of a ticket. 100 bucks is a lot. on top of everything else.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I forgot to mention, I shot 2 videos of my runs at Hunter on 3/14/13. They're on my YouTube page jackbonhommevideos. They're labeled Hunter 3/14/13. So you can see the conditions for yourselves.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

people still sharpen their skis? if I pass you going backwards do you consider me a speedster?

Displaying 11731 - 11745 of 20590 First-hand Reports