Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Red Lodge Mountain

Planning a ski trip to Red Lodge Mountain? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Red Lodge Mountain stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Red Lodge Mountain review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.

Overall Rating: 3.7

• Empty Nesters
  • 28%
  • Advanced

Helpful Highlights:

I went to Red Lodge this last President's day weekend. I really liked it. My wife and I found the town to be charming and the people friendly. Our bed an...

Tell us about your experience at Red Lodge Mountain

* Required

• Overall  *
  • Family
  • Nightlife

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

Hotels in Red Lodge Mountain

Yodeler Motel

Charming German-style lodging located only three blocks from historic Downtown Red Lodge.“Your base camp for adventure. Come stay ...

Compare Prices