Red Lodge

by: Kirby Longo - Apr 7, 2009

Pros: Good mogul runs, Cole Creek is Awesome, good college ticket prices

Cons: One good week before late march, no college season pass deal, angry liftees

Recommended For: Singles

Date Visited: Apr 1, 2009

Red Lodge is my hometown resort so I may be a little byes but I love it. Cole Creek has awesome terrain and for mogul lovers there is plenty to play on. I get cheap college passes for 30 dollars, but I want to get a season pass; the problem is that there is no college season pass deal so I would have to go 14 times to make it worth it, its to risky since I am only home for breaks. I just love all the terrain at Red lodge, no cat tracks at the end of runs, you are taking 2 lifts strait to get to the top originally, but you can lap the grizzly once you get up there. 2nd street is right under grizzly so you can see people rip the moguls... or boo them when they squeegee it. Its an all around great place. I like the atmosphere for the most part; the only problem, and this is a big problem for me, is that I have experienced at least 3 angry liftees. Never in my life had I met an angry liftee until I went this year to red lodge. Lighten up Red Lodge liftees, you have a dream job!