by: anonymous_user - 21st November 2007

I love Redlogde Mountain! I have been riding for 15 years and my mom and dad would take me there when I was 5. We have very good snowmaking equipment and I have seen a great improvment with the coverage of man-made snow. I think those of us who love REAL snow should pray to the mountain gods that they dump on Redlogde! There is nothing like riding in fluffy drifts of powder. I was hoping when I got my season pass this year they would tell me Lazy M would be open on December 1st, instead they told me they hope to have Turnpike open. I know they will do there best to get M open soon. I really wish they had snowmaking equipment on the backside and also had a high speed quad from the bottom to the top of Grizzly Peak. Less chair lift time would be great! Overall, I feel blessed to be 1 hour away and be able to get to a mountain with snow (even if it is man-made). It is nice to just get out and get some fresh air and relieve some stress. I have been to Big Sky and Bridger many times (they too have ruff times with their snow). They are great places too but a long drive from billings. It pretty much spoils you going to Big Sky. But then you really do see several people who reek of richness and they let it be known! Can anyone say,"STUCK UP!" The people in Redlodge and on the Mountain make Redlodge Ski resort a great place for family fun sking and snowboarding. thankyou redlodge mountain for all you do to keep all us skiers and snowboarders happy! Us passholders really appreciate it! Things could be worse! We may not even have a ski/snowbaord mountain 10 years from now! I think we all better enjoy what we have while we have it. Its getting warmer and warmer every year and shorter and shorter winters! Please let it snow!