by: anonymous_user - 28th November 2007

Been boarding for 3 years now and most has been at great divide. Like it because it is close to home. Three problems though. Of course, lack of snow is the big one but since I take my 9 year old daughter almost every friday night I seem to always have problems with the inconciderate little punk-ass boarders that like to cut to the front of the line or cut you off on the hill. Ihave had to stiff -arm some from cutting in front to go up with their buddies and get in the faces of others at the lodge for almost wiping out my daughter on the hill. Don't mind sending a few of them home in a cast but that is not my place. I have complained but don't see much done about it. "86 the little shits"! Another is the lessons. My wife and 5 year old son are learning how to ski. The lessons they took last year sucked ass. Wife felt she was gyped and did not like the way she never knew who was the instructor or a bystander just willing to help. Still like the hill but am going to burn some gas and go to Discovery where they are alot more professional in the way they handle the resort.