Related Regions: Montana, United States, North America

Big Sky Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Big Sky Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Big Sky Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Big Sky Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Powder Hound

Shedhorn and Dakota were incredible today - over 12" of untouched powder in many areas. The bowl was unreal and we had first tracks. Rice Bowl and Buffalo Jump unreal and barely touched!! Big Sky blows away anything we've seen before!

reds iPhone

Know the mountain before going for fresh snow ! They didn't save that spot for you

Sam's iPhone

The conditions today were amazing. The whole mountain had great coverage. I love Big Sky!

Powder 6"
Big Sky Resort +

Jeffrey gets air

Powder
big sky dreamin

Well I went full of excitement about the new snow and dropped in on what looked like a perfect powder run only to find it was wind scoured rock with a deceptive dusting. Tore up my board and the rump of my pants. One long cold tokey ride back to lick my wounds. Be careful out there!

Powder 5"
Kyle

Awesome conditions other than wind at the higher elevations. But ya, a top 5 day for my season for sure. Tomorrow will likely be even better as it was supposed to snow all night.

Powder 4"
Anonymous

scotty and ryan t what about a post and picture

anonymous user

Can't wait more new snow

Powder 4"
ski junkey

Big Sky was DA BOMB today!!!!!!! Best skiing I've EVER HAD!!!!!!!

anonymous user

I wish i was going to big sky rn