Read other skiers' first hand reports from Missouri.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 108 First-hand Reports

posted 109 days ago by anonymous user

If you truly love skiing you'd know that the best place to ski is where you're skiing that day. Hidden valley is a Midwest resort and doesn't try to be anything other than that. Having a place close to home is better than nothing.
posted 147 days ago by carbuffett

Great time yesterday. . little on the cold side. Hope they extend their season by a week thos year so we can get in another day!!
Hidden Valley Ski Area +
posted 153 days ago by pow hunter

Great conditions at hidden valley! A must do if you live in the STL area. Will prepare you for riding that super deep Colorado pow. Fall line skiing all day!
posted 163 days ago by mike

They have alot of ice. Very bad conditions. The rental equipment is not good either. My first pair of boots had a latch broken which I gave to a employee. After that I found 6 more pairs until I found a good pair.That is not safe. Tables are not wiped down when people get up. We come here one time per year. They have really gone down hill from last year. To bad this used to be a fun and nice place to go.
posted 168 days ago by senior

great day
posted 170 days ago by Anonymous

hard to ski when the "mountain" is only 300 ft.
posted 170 days ago by Anonymous

been cold but no snow on kc
posted 175 days ago by anonymous user

Big snow storm coming to kc tonight and tomorrow
Snow Creek +
Machine Made
posted 182 days ago by anonymous user

Sunday Morning was great!
posted 183 days ago by Anonymous

Center of what? A pile of snow under a snow canon in the middle of the hill?
posted 184 days ago by Joseph's iPhone

I went there just for something different to do one day. I had low expectations bc I've been skiing in the Rockies all my life but it completely bombed my already low expectations. The "black" runs there were like blues I skied when I was 6. If you want a ski trip head out to Crested Butte Colorado. Best resort I've been to.
posted 192 days ago by anonymous user

The base is measured from the center
posted 198 days ago by Anonymous

72" base would mean there would be a 6 foot pile of snow by the sidewalks at the base. Snow Creek, you are hilarious.
Variable Conditions
posted 200 days ago by djsumm2477

Haha kinna crappy... wow price has risen to 43 bucks... kinda a waste but no where ealse to go... ow wait yeah save your money and go to Colorado haha bunch of under armor posers and hipsters here but again it's the only place really around
posted 201 days ago by iPhone

It was great for the price. Somewhat icy but there was some good powder in the tree lines.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 108 First-hand Reports