First hand, user-generated ski reports from Hidden Valley Ski Area.

Displaying 1 - 5 of 50 First-hand Reports

posted 139 days ago by anonymous user

If you truly love skiing you'd know that the best place to ski is where you're skiing that day. Hidden valley is a Midwest resort and doesn't try to be anything other than that. Having a place close to home is better than nothing.
Hidden Valley Ski Area +
Powder
posted 183 days ago by pow hunter

Great conditions at hidden valley! A must do if you live in the STL area. Will prepare you for riding that super deep Colorado pow. Fall line skiing all day!
posted 193 days ago by mike

They have alot of ice. Very bad conditions. The rental equipment is not good either. My first pair of boots had a latch broken which I gave to a employee. After that I found 6 more pairs until I found a good pair.That is not safe. Tables are not wiped down when people get up. We come here one time per year. They have really gone down hill from last year. To bad this used to be a fun and nice place to go.
posted 214 days ago by Joseph's iPhone

I went there just for something different to do one day. I had low expectations bc I've been skiing in the Rockies all my life but it completely bombed my already low expectations. The "black" runs there were like blues I skied when I was 6. If you want a ski trip head out to Crested Butte Colorado. Best resort I've been to.
posted 231 days ago by iPhone

It was great for the price. Somewhat icy but there was some good powder in the tree lines.

Displaying 1 - 5 of 50 First-hand Reports