Read other skiers' first hand reports from Midwest.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 5704 First-hand Reports

Powder
posted 21 hours ago by twcarr65

Sunday night, skiing in 4" the of soft and fluffy, and untracked in the trees. Good stuff at Snow Trails!
posted 23 hours ago by skiboy

I'm a pass holder at pK, and I gotta say that this place has a sick mogul run. Best in the state in my opinion. It's a burner:) Good times.
Corn Snow
posted 1 days ago by Austin B

I have a season pass and go as much as I can, because I'm close as I live in IL. But today was horrible, you could do better going down the mountain with ice skates than with a pair skis or snowboard. Sorry guys love wilmot but today stunk.
Alpine Valley Ski Area +
Machine Groomed
posted 1 days ago by admin’s iPhone

Excellent place to ski lots of runs. Chairlifts are old and set-up very badly. Overall great day of MI skiing
Nubs Nob Ski Area +
Hard Packed
posted 1 days ago by mikey882008

Beautiful day of skiing/snowboarding with family
posted 2 days ago by Matt's iPhone

How was it this weekend?
Variable Conditions
posted 2 days ago by shredthegnar

Conditions aren't the best, fun mountain though. Store your stuff indoors, had a pair of skis stolen over the weekend.
Hard Packed
posted 2 days ago by josephr93

got up to 40 degrees yesterday, seems grooming occured before the refreeze last night because it was all ice all over the place, the wind stripped away the small dusting of snow from last night,
posted 2 days ago by Stephanie Perry

My family and I went there Saturday night to enjoy the festivities. We were in the parking lot, my husband and I were getting our children dressed ages 6&8, when we heard the manager swearing at his employees. He did this in FRONT of my Kids! Its was along the lines you guys at F'n screwups. Needless to say we will never be back. Very distasteful. I asked the other employees his name, they said it was Al.
posted 2 days ago by Taylor

We will be there this weekend on Saturday. How is the snow and when do the make more snow for the weekend?
Roundtop Mountain Resort +
posted 2 days ago by mad shredder

Good snow, too crowded for me though , still fun. Upper gun barrel is compleattly insane!! So I did it couple times!! Awsome drop in fun!
posted 2 days ago by snowboarder

Good stuff. Snow forecasted!
Packed powder
posted 2 days ago by Josh's iPhone

Perfect weather. Not super busy. Good skiing. If your close, I would come out and ski/board.
Variable Conditions
posted 2 days ago by iphone

Conditions are getting better as the day goes on!
posted 2 days ago by John’s iPhone

At PK for NASTAR...awesome snow, awesome race hill, awesome course set. If you're a NASTAR Racer you have to check out this race department. Best in SE Mich.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 5704 First-hand Reports